Saturday, August 22, 2009

Birthday BASH! Happy Happy BD to my Nephew Aaron and Sister-in-Law Cindy Economy! What a great NIGHT!

Seen Dani Majors and Martin Garnier;  and group poises in our tropical back yard;  Randy being the Master of the Grille tonight; Aaron and Cindy blowin' out the candles; The Sherman's Steve, Sarah and Mary; and Ryan Teague, Allison Economy and Bev Majors...all in da' HOUSE tonight!) 

Tonight we had a GREAT BIRTHDAY celebration for my Nephew Aaron and his mom Cindy Economy (who is my FANTASTIC Sister-In-Law!).

Joining us tonight for steak and shrimp bbq were my neice Allison Economy and her bf Ryan Teague, my bro Rick, Mary Bartles (Cindy's sister) Terry, Bev and Dani Majors (who have been best friends of my brother Rick since like 1973...gulp!) my Godfather Dr. Steve Sherman, and his wife Dr. Mary Sherman, and daughter almost Dr. Sarah Sherman, and my bro Martin Garnier.
HAPPY BD AARON AND CINDY!

No comments: