Sunday, June 28, 2009

Play Ball! An All American Night of Fun with the Los Angeles Dodgers! My 1,000th Blog Post...Thanks for your readership!





Note: This is MY 1,000th Blog Post...seems hard to believe...next....my 1 Millionth Reader, coming later this year. Thanks for your kindness! RrE

I had a total blast tonight with thousands of other good, loyal True Blue Los Angeles Dodger fans.

I went to the game between the LA Dodgers and Seattle Mariners tonight and sat in great Right Field Seats with my great friends Matthew Avila and Martin Garnier (seen) here in the bottom photo.

We ate at least a dozen and a half Dodger Dogs between us three. Anyway, the Dodger's lost tonight, but tonight it was about fun, and friends, funky fans all bleeding Dodger Blue.
Randy Economy Photos

No comments: