Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day! It's Dad's Day here in America!

APTOPIX US Open GolfImage by Current News Stories via Flickr


I just wanted to give a great big SHOUT OUT to all of the Dad's here in America who are celebrating Father's Day.

I am getting ready to head to Mass over at St. Linus Catholic Church here in Norwalk, CA, and last night I had a total blast celebrating with my "God Father" Dr. Steve Sherman, and his family over at Los Alamitos Fish Company.

My late father Dick Economy passed away 10 years ago, so today I keep him in my thoughts and prayers. My Dad loved watching The US Open on Fathers Day, and today, I have tuned in to watch all this annual event that is taking place back in a rainy New York. I'm thinking about how much fun my dad and I use to have playing golf over at the Cerritos Iron Wood Nine, where he scored a Hole in One, and other courses up and down California.

Happy Pops Day to EVERYONE! Sccchaaaawwwinnng!

Randy Economy




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: