Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Voter Earthquake: NO, NO, NO, NO, NO & NO AGAIN on Props 1A-1F! The Garage of Democracy ROCKED TODAY!

In between Earthquake Aftershocks this afternoon, (a 4.1 shaker hit us here in LA at 3:55 p.m.), I sent a message to the creepy politicians in Sacramento by voting NO, NO, NO, No, NO and NO on the SIX Ballots Measures that appear on our Ballot.

This Special Election was a total scam, and I hope these Measures go down in flames.

Shame on our Governor and Do-Nothing State Legislator for allowing this election to take place.

I voted over at Gail and Marty Grossman's "Garage of Democracy" on Ashworth Circle here on my East Side Cerritos Hood. (Gail is "seen" here giving me my ballot. I was the 274th person to vote today here in our Precinct).

I also hope everyone gets out and votes NO today. California needs to get it's Fiscal House in order. We need to start sending competent, smart, leaders to represent us to Sacramento.

Our next mission:

Recall those who can't fix our problems instead of re-electing them over and over and over again. Voter Revolt!

Your thoughts? RREconomy@aol.com
Randy Economy

No comments: