Thursday, April 30, 2009

Southern California Swine FLU MAPS: LATEST REPORTED CASES ARE HERE!


View Larger Map

I have put up the latest CALIFORNIA SWINE FLU CASE MAP...HERE on my Blog for your information.

Please CHECK this MAP often.

Here are some of the telling symptoms of "Swine Flu:"

Symptoms must include a fever above 100°F or 37.8°C and one or more signs or symptoms including: head and body aches, cough, sore throat, chills, trouble breathing, and vomiting and/or diarrhea.
People who experience a fever of 100°F and one or more symptoms should call their doctor or clinic. Plan to provide the following information: types of symptoms you are experiencing; recent travel to Mexico; contact with someone who may have influenza.
So, I cannot WAIT to see all of the OUTRAGOUS/Pimped OUT Masks that are going to be appearing over the next few weeks, and months.  Here are a couple of wild "Swine Flu Masks" I ran across this early A.M.
You got a crazy "Swine Flu Mask?"  Here is one mask that is available for sale at a local Chinese/Korean Supermarket here in Cerritos, California.
Send me pic of  it to  RREconomy@aol.com .
Randy Economy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excellent submit, very informative. I ponder why the other experts
of this sector do not understand this. You should continue your writing.

I'm sure, you have a great readers' base already!



Also visit my page: rental car liability (http://www.arttrendyhotel.com/top/index.php?a=stats&u=larrybarfield)