Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feel Good Song of the Day: Way Back Into Love from "Music and Lyrics"


I watched "Music and Lyrics" on Verizon Channel 406 last night and literally fell in love with the title song: "Way Back Into Love."

The movie is about hope and comebacks, and love, and not giving up on your dreams.

The flick stars Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant. Check out my Clip of the Day and tell someone who might be "down in the dumps" to watch it with you!

"Music and Lyrics" has something for everyone. The chemistry between Grant and Barrymore is amazing, and both seem to be having fun in this entire movie.

I am a HUGE Drew Barrymore fan.

I "hung out" with her for a night at the House of Blues in West Hollywood while she filmed her MTV Film Documentary on Howard Dean's campaign for President in 2004. I also had fun with her at a "Meet UP" for Dean during that campaign. What a great, smart, talented woman!

This movie needs to be on your DVD rental list! It is my Hot Pick! Watch the Vid and send it to your pals!

Randy Economy

No comments: