Wednesday, March 02, 2022

My Ballot Statement....making my case in 220 words...

 


One of the greatest tools in this campaign is for a candidate to pay for a statement in California's Voter Guide.  I got mine in last month.  Had it hand walked into the Secretary of States Office by my amazing Campaign Treasurer Tom Montgomery.

So...my statement will appear in almost 6 million OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA VOTER GUIDES.  Look in you mail around May 1st.  So, here's my pitch to voters...to the People.  I love Democracy here in California, all 220 words.

BTW,  Cost is not cheap.   As a matter of fact, the Secretary of State charges $25 per WORD,  Yup,  Cost me around $6 grand.  Here you go...

Name: Randy Economy 

Occupation: Small Businessowner

Age: 62 (optional)

 I have been fighting to make California better my entire life. As an investigative journalist I helped expose the biggest corruption scandal in Los Angeles County history, leading to the criminal indictments of four members of the  Assessor office and saved taxpayers millions of dollars.

I stood up to California Governor Gavin Newsom when I served as the Senior Advisor and Official Spokesman for the recent recall campaign. I conducted more than 2,500 media interviews exposing his draconian policies while he dined maskless at one of the most expensive restaurants on the planet.

As your representative on the Board of Equalization I will continue to put California first. With hyperinflation and spiking crime rates making California the  California dream almost impossible to achieve, taxpayers deserve and need someone to fight for them.

It stops now.

I will support everyday Californians, stand up for our small business,  champion our law enforcement and will ensure that taxpayers always get a fair hearing.

I care deeply about our state because I was born here and have lived here my entire life.  I am also the grandson of an amazing proud Greek immigrant who came to America “Live the American Dream.” I will not let that dream die with our generation.

My life has been a great training ground up to this point, and now I am ready to make California’s government more accountable to the people.

Join me, and YES, this campaign really is about the ECONOMY!

 Randy Economy

www.Economy4BOE.com



No comments: