Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Moving on to the next chapter in my life


I have spent the last four years working tirelessly for Hews Media Group-Community Newspaper located here in Southeast Los Angeles County.

As many of you have heard, I have resigned my position and will be moving my professional career into a new direction, and I could not be more excited.

Ethical journalism strives to ensure the free exchange of information that is accurate, fair and thorough.

An ethical journalist acts with integrity. I will never compromise.

I do not want to dwell on the past, but I do want to celebrate my accomplishments.

I do understand how one reporter at a small unknown community newspaper can truly impact the world around us.

I am also being true to my personal principles. 

I am a proud Investigative Reporter.

Enough said. Stay tuned. 
  

Randy Economy

No comments: