Wednesday, November 04, 2009

ABC SCHOOL BOARD ELECTION : MARK PULIDO THANKS VOTERS/COMMUNITY FOR RE-ELECTION WIN!


(Thanks for the note, Mark...
Congrats on winning...
Randy Economy Photo)

Dear Randy,

Yesterday was Election Day and today the results are in.

I am honored that the voters of the ABC Unified School District re-elected me to the Board of Education for a third term. I am grateful for the opportunity to give back to my hometown community. Most of all, I feel fortunate and blessed to have such a loving and supportive family with me on this journey of service. I thank my loving wife Gloria and our wonderful children Malia and Mark Jr. for their love, support and inspiration. I could not do this without them!

I want to thank all of the voters, supporters, parents, teachers, community and business leaders, elected officials, friends and family who generously gave their support, financial contributions, volunteer energy and votes to help me get re-elected to the school board. I want to thank each and every one of you for all of your love and support during this campaign and over the years. It means so much to me and my family!

These truly are challenging times, so the work continues in ABC. I am ready to get right back to work to ensure the best possible education for all our children. Please stay in touch if I can ever be of any assistance.


On behalf of my family, we wish you and yours all the best as we near Thanksgiving and the Holiday Season!
Love,

The Pulido Family
Mark, Gloria, Malia and Mark Jr.

PS:  Please pass along my NEW WEBSITE: http://www.markpulido.com/

I will indeed....
randy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I just got a msg from my girl friend that she has been sleeping around with my dad!!! So like any angry boy friend I have choosen to download every naughty video I have of her to the world wide web. I have posted the pics here: http://www.GF4Free.com/
Just search for sexyerica344, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

So I just got a letter from my girl friend that she has been fucking around with another guy!!! So like any pissed boy friend I have selected to share every sexy picture I have of her to the internet. I have uploaded the pics here: http://www.GF4Free.com/
Just search for sexyerica344, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

40561.....31623