Sunday, October 11, 2009

I-19, B-3, O-73...BINGO! I had a blast calling Bingo at the St. Linus Catholic Church Octoberfest today!



Today I did something I always wanted to do.

I was the "Bingo Caller" at the St. Linus Catholic Church Octoberfest over in Norwalk!

What a blast.

I totally got into it, and only messed up around 5 times. It is AMAZING how SERIOUS these BINGO PLAYERS are.  If you call the wrong number, they aren't affraid to tell you.

So, do I have a future as a Bingo Caller?

It's amazing how many folks play Bingo in our community. Maybe I'll go put in an application over at the Hawaiian Gardens Bingo Club this week.

We raised lots of money for our wonderful Catholic Church this weekend.

Hats off to Mike Bettencourt for Chairing this years Festival! He is seen here (above) with Father Tony Gomez...drawing a $5,000.00 GRAND PRIZE Ticker for one of our lucky church members.

The Drawing was the FINALE of the 3-day event that attracted several thousand community members from Norwalk, Santa Fe Springs, Cerritos and Artesia!

Thanks St. Linus for a GREAT FESTIVAL!
Randy Economy

No comments: