Saturday, October 31, 2009

Randy Economy's Blog: 16,000 NEW READERS in OCTOBER! THANKS for YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT!!


I just wanted to THANK all of you for making October, 2009 the BEST month EVER here on my Blog. 

More than 16,000 NEW READERS logged on  here this past month, to visit "The World Around Us." 

I also celebrated my 1 Millionth reader this past month, a milestone I will always cherish.  

Have a Happy and Safe Halloween, and Don't Be Tricked. I can only imagine what lies ahead in November.
Randy Economy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://fafysytas.freewebportal.com/uqisufu.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money